- Apply your product development expertise & leadership skills in a multi-faceted role
- Lead digital projects focused on unpacking & solving real-world environmental challenges
- Play a vital leadership role within CSIRO and have a meaningful impact!
Are you an experienced Product Manager, with a passion for solving real-world nature-focused problems? If so, CSIRO has an excellent opportunity for you to be part of a collaborative team and make a real difference!
With environmental degradation rapidly increasing across the world, more and more consumers, organisations and decision makers are interested in frameworks and tools to better understand the changes in the world’s environmental/natural assets. In response to this, ‘Nature Positive’ is one of CSIRO’s budding start-ups that delivers solutions for natural capital accounting, Taskforce for Nature-related Financial Disclosures (TNFD) reporting, and broader ESG reporting. ‘Nature Positive’ offers three main products:
- GUIDE: an interactive web-based platform where customers can learn Natural Capital Accounting concepts and/or navigate the myriad of CSIRO and non-CSIRO solutions. This will be a hub to host/post a series of publications/blogs/forums/webinar to promulgate the importance of ESG metrics and engages prospective customers
- LAB: a facilitated problem-solving session where Nature Positive Team engages customers to their needs, pain points and objectives, and recommend next steps.
- PLATFORM: a digital application/portal which allows subscribers to access various Nature Positive ‘modules’ (e.g., biodiversity, carbon, water). Each module consists of well-integrated CSIRO solutions.
As the Product Manager, you will play a key role in defining the product roadmap, and be at the forefront of determining the features, requirements, strategy, marketing, communications and forecasting for the products. You will bring your critical & strategic thinking skills, organisational & leadership skills, your product development domain knowledge, and your well-developed stakeholder management skills to this active client-facing role, and efficiently oversee the product lifecycle and lead a product development team, to ensure the smooth delivery of the ‘Nature Positive’ products/offerings.
If you are experienced in developing digital products through market research, working with multiple internal & external stakeholders to successfully deliver and drive the commercialisation of those products, and have a passion for working on environment & sustainability focused projects, we would love to hear from you! CSIRO will offer you excellent career development and professional support, and a platform for you to grow your skills & experience.